If you are searching for a way to connect your business to the diverse population in Weld County, the Greeley Tribune has you covered.
With a media mix that includes the flagship daily newspaper the Greeley Tribune, we can definitely help you reach a local audience that is interested in what you have to offer. But we don’t stop there. If you are seeking to dig in deeper and reach a more defined, targeted audience, in Weld County or beyond, you won’t be disappointed with our portfolio of solutions that includes local and regional events, targeted online impressions, specialty publications, contests and quizzes, social media, email blasts, and more.Some quick facts about the Greeley Tribune and how we can help your business grow:
- 81% of the 130,000 population reads the Greeley Tribune at least once a week.
- The Tribune delivers across 22 different zip codes in Weld County.
- Every day The Tribune is distributed to 85 racks strategically located around the Weld County area.
- Every home in Windsor gets the Windsor Now, our weekly award-winning newspaper that focuses on local news and content.
- Over 26,000 receive Tribune Extra, a weekly newspaper that distributes recent news, inserts, classifieds and more to the non-subscribers of the Greeley Tribune.
- The Tribune has over 20 different niche magazines and special sections available every year, reaching sought-after audiences like parents, tourists, business owners and more.
- The Tribune offers over 30 local and regional events per year, including large crowd pleasers like the 34th Annual Home & Garden Show to targeted, intimate events like Home, a first-time home buyers seminar.
- The Tribune offers a total of 32 different digital solutions from social media management to website design, and everything in between.
- Our sales staff, fulfillment team, graphic designers and digital experts are all local and ready to meet the needs of our customers all day, everyday.