Advertising Match Program
What is it?
The Post Independent has established a $50,000 advertising fund to help local businesses get back to full strength by subsidizing their marketing through matching Grants. Our locally owned and operated businesses can now apply for a grant to help recover from the effects of the coronavirus.
How Does the Match Program Work?
- The fund is open to all locally owned and operated businesses impacted by the coronavirus, whether or not they are current advertisers.
- Grant money can be used for new orders for local print newspapers, and digital advertising between July 1 to Sept. 30, 2020.
- Grants are available for a minimum of $200 and a maximum of $5,000 of matching funds each month. Eg: spend $200 in advertising, we match with a grant of $200 additional advertising dollars to equal $400.
The fine print:
- Only businesses with a storefront in Garfield County can apply.
- The match grant portion can be used for print display ads, PI website ads and PI curated email database (10,000 people). It cannot be used for classified ads.
- Example: You want to spend $400 on programmatic ads or search, the match can go toward $400 print ads or PI website ads. .
- AMP program not available for political advertising.
- Program cannot be used to pay past bills.
- Rates will be based on retail or small business aspects and billed pay vs. prepay.
How to Apply
Fill out the form with basic information about your business.
Once you submit, your representative will be in touch within 48 hours.