Swift Local Solutions is now offering a free website analysis tool, which provides businesses advice on how to improve many aspects of their websites while encouraging them to take their digital presence to the next level.
How Does it Work?
Simply complete our form to receive your scorecard and a personalized report that grades your site against key metrics, including online listings, online reviews, social media and website performance. The report will be emailed to you.
Each client will receive a complete, custom website audit that is original to their business. If interested, we can then help you build a digital marketing plan tailored to your business needs and online goals.
Your website will be evaluated on the following criteria:
Website Ratings & Reviews
With over 33 million local reviews on Yelp alone, it’s clear that customers are sharing their opinions online.
Local search is driven by online reviews and ratings, and so is revenue. On average, customer ratings are proven to increase sales by 18%, and 90% of people say positive reviews influence their purchasing decisions.
Smart business owners are getting serious about soliciting feedback, but generating reviews is hard work. It’s a hassle reaching out to customers, not to mention directing them to review sites, tracking conversations and sharing recommendations on social media. Business owners need a solution that does the heavy lifting for them. Swift Local Solutions is here to help.
We’ll ensure potential customers can find the right information about your business online. You’ll be able to track every aspect of your online reputation to guarantee that there’s no money left on the table.
- Quickly establish accurate business listings on more than 70 reputable business listing sites in the U.S., including Apple Maps, Google, Yahoo!, Bing Maps, and HERE Maps.
- Build accurate business listings on major data aggregators — Acxiom, Factual, Infogroup, and Neustar Localeze — that are referenced by over 300 sites online.
- Create a mobile-responsive business listing that is optimized for local searches.
- Google Insights in Listing Builder gives you a valuable glimpse of your customer activity, including how customers find their listing and what customers do with their listing.
- Improve visibility in local search
- Generate reviews on the sites that consumers rely on to make their buying decisions.
Businesses are always concerned with their bottom line, but when it comes to social media it’s not always clear how many “likes” equal a dollar. At the same time, building a fanbase can be difficult, especially for local businesses like plumbers, insurance brokers, and locksmiths who might have a hard time finding enough content to post.
We offer solutions that will help make social media management easier and quicker, freeing up your time for other important aspects of your business. Our scorecard will provide an in-depth overview of how your business is performing in the social media world. We can also help you with the following:
- Engage with followers: View and respond to comments and replies from all of your social pages.
- Find new customers: Monitor Twitter for consumers who are ready to buy.
- Discover relevant content to share: Monitor dozens of sites for news articles, blog posts, and more, and then share with the click of a button.
- Post to four social sites at once: Easily publish content to all of your social pages from one place.
- Schedule posts for the future: Build entire social media campaigns in advance and post at any time in the future.
It’s great that your business has a website. But Google is telling us your site might need a makeover. Never again be frustrated by not being able to make website changes because your dog ate the password.
We can help you own a spot on the first page of Google and help you generate reviews, upload coupons and offers, and provide stats and analysis on your customers. All of this is available in a fully responsive design, which means it doesn't matter if your customers land on your site via a computer, tablet or phone.
What To Do Next?
CLICK HERE to submit your business website for a free analysis, and we’ll get the scorecard sent over to you. One of our marketing experts will also follow up with you to provide additional recommendations for how you can improve your digital presence.