The Greeley Tribune’s Home & Garden show is proud to continue growing with industry leaders and businesses that share a sincere interest in connecting to the communities that they serve. We are ready to listen, focus and get creative with you this Spring to bring solutions that work for you and in and around the places we live, work and play.
When you are a part of the Greeley Tribune’s Home & Garden Show you get massive marketing power working for you, bringing in consumers from all areas of Colorado and beyond.
It doesn’t end at the show! Our sales team can help you build and execute a marketing strategy with our incredible portfolio of print and digital solutions. You don’t just receive a booth at the Spring Home & Garden Show; you get a partner that wants to help you grow your business all year round!
The 2020 Greeley Tribune’s Spring Home & Garden Show reaches a significant audience of active consumers who are searching for and ready to explore all things home, garden and beyond!
2020 Spring Home & Garden Show Information:
- Island Grove Regional Park
- Event Center & Exhibition Hall Buildings
- 14th Avenue & A Street, Greeley CO 80631
- Friday 4/6 12pm-4pm
- Saturday 4/7 10am-4pm
- Sunday 4/8 10am-4pm
- Admission: FREE
As an Exhibitor you will receive:
- Targeted expo marketing to attract your key buying demographics
- Engagement Guide to help maximize sales and leads
- Promotions before, during and after the event
- Publication Circulation: 52,000+/week
- 400,000 unique Greeley Tribune website visitors per month
- Facebook Followers: 37,000
- Instagram Followers: 3,500
- Twitter (Greeley Tribune & GT Sports): 11,800
- Emails sent to over 23,000 people
- Promotions through print, digital, social media, radio & event sites
- Home & Garden 2020 Guide
H&G Show Attendees:
What Vendors Would Tell Their Friends:
Complete the form to book your space today!